MCS Cross Training Compression Tights
Cross training involves a range of dynamic movement that are physically demanding. The 2XU Cross Training Compression Tights have been designed to support key muscles under impact from high intensity interval training. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery.
- • Muscle Containment Stamping targeted (Glutes, Hamstring, Quads & Calf)
• Reduces muscles strain from lifts and squats
- • Minimizes impact from running, jumping and squatting
- • Reduces injury from acceleration/deceleration phases of running
- • Graduated compression for faster recovery
- • Multi-directional stretch
- • Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- • Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
• Antibacterial + UPF50+ sun protection
Item No: WA4220b-BLK_GLD-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 4cm covered elastic with drawstring
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 23-26*
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping targeted to glutes, hamstring, quads and calf muscles
- Glute mapping - targets and activates glutes and aids postural awareness for pelvic and lower back stability
- Hamstring mapping - reduces muscles strain and injury from lifts and squats
- Quad mapping - reduces impact from running, jumping and squatting
- Calf mapping - reduces strain and injury from the acceleration and deceleration phases of running