FLIGHT Compression Socks
Plane travel is a battle. Long hours sitting on flights can lead
to tired and swollen legs and DVT. The 2XU Flight Compression Sock helps beat the effects of flying with graduated compression, engineered to promote circulation through the lower limbs.
- • Graduated fit for increased circulation and less swelling
• Reduced long-haul fatigue and muscle stiffness
- • Merino wool blend and padded zones in the footbed
- • Seamless linked toe cage for greater comfort
- • Vented toe panel for greater breathability
- • Anatomical left and right sock for improved fit
• SOLD IN PAIRS
Item No: WA4430e-BLK_YLW-XS
- Faster recovery
- Reduced muscle stiffness
- Reduced soreness
- Reduced swelling
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 25-30*
Fabric: Body and X:Lock - PWX 280D Yarns (80% Nylon / 20% Elastane Invista LYCRAÂ®
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Graduated compression for increased circulation for less swelling
- Reduced long haul fatigue and muscle stiffness
- Merino wool blend and padded zones in the footbed for greater comfort
- Seamless linked toe cage for greater comfort
- Vented toe panel for greater breathability
- Anatomical left and right sock for improved fit