Elite MCS Compression Short G1
2XU's Elite MCS Compression Shorts feature MCS for targeted compression to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage. Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings. The 2XU Elite MCS Compression Shorts offer unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception â awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX FLEX (70D) offer powerful compression to abductors and quads. MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection.
- PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glute and hamstring muscles.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit and internal pocket for storage.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.