Compression Sleeveless Top
Item No: MA2306a-BLK_BLK-XS
The 2XU Compression Sleeveless Top provides unparalleled arm mobility and targeted core body support for enhanced posture while training and competing. Engineered with PWX FLEX fabric, this top is powerful and lightweight with mesh panels for greater breathability. The sleeveless design can be worn discreetly under uniforms when training or competing.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception - awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- High power PWX FLEX supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Deep V neck for improved ventilation and comfort.
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.