Compression Long Sleeve Top
*APPLIED AT CHECKOUT
Item No: WA2270a-BLK_BLK-XS
The 2XU Long Sleeve Compression Top is designed to support all the upper body muscle groups to maintain better posture improve breathing and enhance agility. Graduated compression in the forearm aids circulation and an unrestricted range of motion ensures maximum performance during the demands of training or competition. The design and cut of this top with mesh panels provides maximum breathability and strength to the upper body.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.