Essential Functions of this Role:
- Responsible for growing revenues by driving sales through the execution of the 2XU selling culture.
- Help oversee the management of a 2XU retail store including recruiting, hiring and training casual staff positions.
- Visit local businesses and community events to create awareness of the 2XU store and direct traffic to the store.
- Execute an innovative customer store experience for our customers while exceeding our selling objectives.
- Meet or exceed financial budget.
- Analyze performance data and implement strategies to improve operating results in partnership with 2XU USA Head Office.
- Manage inventory levels in store and maximize sales opportunities.
- Maintain contact as needed with the Store Manager to review staffing, merchandising and operational needs.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, and respond to change effectively.
- Resolve customer service issues in the store.
- Manage purchasing of supplies and materials necessary to support store operations and monitor expenses.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience with apparel store environment preferred.
- Knowledge of visual presentation techniques and store layout.
- Demonstrated ability to create strong selling cultures.
- POS Systems Experience.
- Demonstrated strong supervisory skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong PC skills required, including Word, Excel, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Must be able to interact with all levels of Management and support a diverse work team.
- Ability to move about a retail store for long periods of time.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time during a workday.
- Must have the flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE STORE DIRECTLY, ALL COMMUNICATION IS VIA EMAIL.
Please send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com