Assistant Store Manager
Fashion Island Store
2XU Newport Beach has an opening for an Assistant Store Manager for our store at Fashion Island. The Assistant Store manager will assist the Store Manager oversee the selling culture and operations for the Store to ensure effective implementation of Retail programs and that company financial objectives are met.
Essential Functions of this Role:
- Responsible for growing revenues by driving sales through the execution of the 2XU selling culture.
- Help oversee the management of a 2XU retail store including recruiting, hiring and training casual staff positions.
- Visit local businesses and community events to create awareness of the 2XU store and direct traffic to the store.
- Execute an innovative customer store experience for our customers while exceeding our selling objectives.
- Meet or exceed financial budget.
- Analyze performance data and implement strategies to improve operating results in partnership with 2XU USA Head Office.
- Manage inventory levels in store and maximize sales opportunities.
- Maintain contact as needed with the Store Manager to review staffing, merchandising and operational needs.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, and respond to change effectively.
- Resolve customer service issues in the store.
- Manage purchasing of supplies and materials necessary to support store operations and monitor expenses.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience with apparel store environment preferred.
- Knowledge of visual presentation techniques and store layout.
- Demonstrated ability to create strong selling cultures.
- POS Systems Experience.
- Demonstrated strong supervisory skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong PC skills required, including Word, Excel, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Must be able to interact with all levels of Management and support a diverse work team.
- Ability to move about a retail store for long periods of time.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time during a workday.
- Must have the flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE STORE DIRECTLY, ALL COMMUNICATION IS VIA EMAIL.
Please send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com