W:1 PROPEL Wetsuit
Engineered with flexible, high-performing fabrics that make you more hydrodynamic and features that add buoyancy, stability and power, the 2XU W:1 PROPEL Wetsuit helps you slice through open water without letting anything, including the competition, get in your way.
Voted 220Triathlon's Best On Test Wetsuit in 2017. "Incredibly supple, light and we feel it's the best suit for the widest range of swimmers."
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WETSUIT
Click here to download a PDF version
- Use Body Glide, to reduce areas of chafe.
- Use Surf Jimmy/Plastic Bags to assist in putting on the suit.
- Gripper gloves are recommended for pulling on the suit.
- If possible, have somebody else zip up the zip.
- Use 2XU's Seamless Waterproof Bag to transport and wash your suit.
- Rinse the suit in fresh water and use Adrenalin "Wetsuit & Gear Wash".
- Allow the wetsuit to dry inside out, in the shade. Do not use a regular coat hanger.
- Store your wetsuit in a darkened and cool area.
- Do not fold the wetsuit for a long period of time
- Lubricating Products (petroleum based) such as:
Vaseline (petroleum), Paw Paw which is 96% petroleum, baby oil (petroleum), hair conditioner, hair shampoo, cosmetics, any oil based lubricant.
- Direct Overexposure to UV like a Skylight in the shed or near a window.
- AquaSeal - sold as a wetsuit repair glue to "fix" fingernail nicks. Please avoid this product as is does irreparable damage to the Wetsuit. Instead use Seal Cement.
- Chlorine. Swimming pools and chlorinated water will damage the Neoprene and dramatically reduce the life span of the Wetsuit.
- Nano SCS coating - Extra 4% buoyancy
- SCS coating / Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Front panel with seamless buoyancy inserts / Improved buoyancy
- Intermediate zone stretch (IZS) panels / Fluid movement
- Velocity strakes / Hydrodynamic stability
- Concave water entrapment zone / Xtreme ultra enhanced DPS
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panels throughout suit / Max buoyancy
- Lower leg propulsion panel / Increased kick power
- Seamless shoulder + arm panel / Enhanced flexibility
- Transition panel / Seam overlap technology
- 520% Stretch lining (internal) / Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Floating zip panel / Extra DPS
- High elbow lift panel
- Rollbar / Improved core buoyancy + body position
- 16 sizes for a specialised, comfortable fit
- 2 year warranty