VECTR Cushion Crew Socks
THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE SOCK, BUILT FOR EVERY SPORT & EVERY SHOE.
Item No: UA5053e-BLK_TTM-S
Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, the Vectr Cushion Crew Sock leverages a unique X-LOCK support system to lock the foot in place and reduce blistering for your most comfortable run ever.
- Proprioceptive arch stabilisation
- Improved coordination
- Promote circulation in the foot
- X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering.
- 3.25mm maximum cushioning to deliver ultimate shock absorption during forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact.
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN
- Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit.
- WIDE TOE BOX
- Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort.
- Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry. Rise: Crew
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 15-20* at base of foot
Fabric: 88% Nylon / 12% Invista LYCRAÂ®
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
30 Day Return Deadline Extended to 90 Days: Please be aware that our normal 30 day return policy has been extended to 90 days for the time being to help mitigate any issues you may have returning your order in light of COVID-19 restrictions. Any questions please email customer services at email@example.com
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- X-LOCK supports plantar fascia, arch and ankle to optimise foot strike and push-off
- Blister prevention design
- Ergonomic left/right foot improves fit and comfort
- Max cushioning to support forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort
- Mesh panel for ventilation
- Polygiene® - Permanent antibacterial and anti-odour technology