Project X Trisuit
Project X Trisuit
*prices as marked*
Cyber Week 2020: 30% off selected full price items and a further 30% off all sale/outlet items. Offer excludes MCS compression, wetsuits, selected insulation, selected triathlon and custom styles. Limited time only, valid from 25/11/2020 to 11.59pm GMT 01/12/2020. This offer can be redeemed on https://www.2xu.com/uk and the prices are as marked. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, coupons or promotions. This offer may be extended or changed at 2XU’s discretion. Whilst we will endeavour to update stock levels your item may be sold out and we will issue a refund if your order cannot be fulfilled. For all other returns enquiries for orders made during Cyber Week 2020, 2XU Online is unable to provide an exchange and will issue a full refund only if returned within 30 days of order from 2XU.com, in original purchased condition with tags attached, not underwear or socks; and not damaged in any way. Please note, due to current global circumstances, shipping times may be delayed. See all https://www.2xu.com/au terms and Conditions at: https://www.2xu.com/uk/terms-and-conditions.html/
Ultimate endurance and aerodynamics are delivered through 2XU's most advanced compression and fabric bonding technologies.
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: WT4836d-cto
Project X is specifically designed for long distances, with a next-to-skin fit, for a range that is built for optimal speed and performance.
- PRX DRG 0 - Delivering the ultimate in moisture management, fast drying and breathable. PRX DRG 0 has a high gauge knit structure, for increased coverage and muscle support.
- PRX 3D - The ultimate aerodynamic fabrication. Dimpled fabric technology enables greater speed through air. This Italian made fabric is highly breathable and fast drying with exceptional moisture management.
- LIGHTNESS - Thin fabric (less than 0.5mm) with a cross section that has less water retention to create less drag in the water. Fabric acts like a second skin and assures a feeling of total interaction between the skin and water.
- COMPRESSION - The combination of the woven structure and elastic yarns weaved together for less vibration promotes glide in the water, along with smoothed body surface to reduce turbulence.
- HYDROPHOBICITY - Highly technical process through all stages of the fabric with a treatment not only on the surface, but in the single yarns and fabric structure