Power Recovery Compr Tights
The Power Recovery Compression Tights are the ultimate compression
tights for those wanting to get back to their peak in the fastest time possible. Featuring graduated stamping technology and powerful over-foot compression for increased venous return and increased muscle repair, these tights are recommended after rigorous training or competition to help eliminate muscle soreness and swelling.
- • Graduated stamping technology to increase blood flow
- • Faster muscle repair and reduced swelling
- • Over-foot compression for targeted relief
• PWX fabric to support and stabilize key leg muscles
- • Comfort waistband for extended wear
- • Moisture wicking to keep the skin’s surface cool and dry
- • Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- • Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odor protection
Item No: MA4417b-BLK_GRN-XS
- Faster recovery
- Reduced muscle stiffness
- Reduced soreness
- Reduced swelling
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 5cm brushed inward facing elastic
FIT (mmHg): FIRM 25-30* Fabric: PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Monday 23rd December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Friday 20th December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Friday 20th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Monday 16th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Graduated stamping technology with over foot compression for greater power to further increase blood flow for faster muscle repair and reduced swelling
- PWX 105D to support and stabilise key leg muscles and relieve soreness
- Comfort waistband for extended wear
- Contour moulded crotch for comfort
- Moisture wicking to keep you dry
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing