Perform Rear Zip Trisuit
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: MT4849d
- CF and CB Panels - ICE X - Engineered from high filament cooling yarn, this impressive heat management fabric delivers unbeatable moisture wicking properties. Excellent stretch and recovery memory to move with the body.
- Lower Body - SBR POWER - Built from 70D elastane, SBR POWER offers unmatched power, durability and strength. Featuring high denier nylon yarn for impressive support and moisture management, plus a mid-level gauge for stability. Impressive muscle stabilisation through action is also assured.
- Mesh Panels - SENSOR MESH X - Utilising a nylon-LYCRA® fibre matrix with high filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal airflow engineering, SENSOR MESH X represents the ultimate in moisture management. With LYCRA® fibre from INVISTA, unparalleled comfort is assured.
- LD CHAMOIS - Quick drying long course triathlon chamois fused onto high density, hydrophobic foam base to manage moisture and deliver comfort to go the distance. Ample support for the bike while remaining discreet for the run.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
30 Day Return Deadline Extended to 90 Days: Please be aware that our normal 30 day return policy has been extended to 90 days for the time being to help mitigate any issues you may have returning your order in light of COVID-19 restrictions. Any questions please email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here