MCS Run Compression Tights
The MCS Run Compression Tights (with muscle containment stamping) have been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs. This revolutionary fabric support system anatomically maps over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to further reduce muscle oscillation, fatigue and damage, helping you run stronger and longer. Graduated compression promotes circulation for an efficient warm-up and a faster recovery. Updated pocketing discreetly holds the essentials, while reflective logos ensure greater safety when running in low-light conditions.
- • Drawstring Elastic Waistband
- • Lightweight PWX Compression fabric
• MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping)
- • Powerful Compression and Flexibility
- • 3 Pockets at the Waist
• Reflective Logos
Item No: WA5332b-BLK_BRF-XXS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping targets the quadriceps and calves to help reduce strain and muscle soreness. Thigh/quadriceps mapping reduces impact and dissipates the load transfer on the knee joint. Calf/gastrocnemius mapping reduces muscle strain, especially during the toe phase of running, and reduced oscillation of the calf muscles
- Reflective logos for greater visibility
- Compression support to entire leg with PWX Flex 70D front panels and PWX Weight 160D back panels
- Graduated compression for improved circulation
- Three rear pockets - Large pocket for phone, Zip pocket for cards and keys + Mesh pocket for gels and other items
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection