MCS Run Compression Short
Your run apparel is as important as your running shoes. The 2XU MCS Run Compression Shorts have been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the leg. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery.
Please select a size
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: WA4414b
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Rise: Mid Waistband: 8cm comfort band with powermesh Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint