Item No: MW3810c-BLK_SIL-XL
As one of the most flexible garments on the market, this wetsuit utilises Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) panels and thin neoprene on the shoulders for unrestricted movement. Foam insert panels elevate the body while the CWEZ X catch panel enhances comfort and a lower leg propulsion panel increases kick power for maximum performance. The stretch lining also provides enhanced lateral flexibility.
- 39 CELL - The world’s most buoyancy neoprene. A lightweight, flexible and low-density rubber that provides maximum buoyancy and more speed. Commonly used, the thicknesses varies from 1mm to 3mm. 3mm is mainly used on lower leg panels for more buoyancy and greater speed through the water.
- 40 CELL - Provides supreme freedom of movement, flexibility and durability to provide a maximum range of movement for an effortless stroke.
- SCS COATING (Super Composite Skin) - is a very unique material which by special processing is applied as a coating/layer over the surface of the neoprene. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air, and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows faster speed through the water. Provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer decreasing body fatigue whilst durable and abrasion resistant.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Nano SCS Coating - Extra 4% buoyancy.
- SCS Coating - Hydrodynamic silicone coating.
- Front panel with seamless buoyancy inserts - Improved buoyancy.
- Velocity Strakes - Hydrodynamic stability.
- Forearm Catch & Feel Panel - Enhanced proprioception with each stroke + streamline entry into water.
- 40 Cell arm and chest panels - Max flexibility.
- 39 Cell lower torso and legs panels - Max buoyancy.
- Lower leg propulsion panel - Increased kick power.
- Seamless shoulder + arm panel - Enhanced flexibility.
- Transition panel - Seam overlap technology.
- 520% stretch lining - Enhanced lateral flexibility.
- Floating zip panel - Extra DPS.
- Rollbar - Improved core buoyancy + body position.
- 16 Sizes for a specialized, comfortable fit.
- 2 year warranty.