Elite MCS Compression Tight G1
The Elite MCS Compression Tight offers unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity. Graduated engineering also offers impressive recovery benefits post exercise. Front panels have PWX FLEX (70D) focused to the quads. Rear panels have PWX WEIGHT (105D) focused to the hamstrings and calves.
Item No: WA3063b-BLK_GLD-XS-cto
The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf.
- High gauge elastomeric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Invista LYCRAÂ® elastane yarns for greater durability + fabric return
- Superior knit structure for multidirectional stretch + consistent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns to keep you drier
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour
- UPF 50+ sun protection
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- PWX Flex (70D) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shins. MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection. Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support.
- PWX Weight (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glut, hamstring and calf muscles. MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit and internal pocket for storage.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.