Compression Perf Run Sock
2XU's Compression Run Socks are made for running. Zoned breathability panels, a linked toe cage and PWX compression help to increase blood flow, reduce fatigue and improve performance.
SOLD IN PAIRS
The 2XU Compression Run Sock is the most technically advanced performance compression sock on the market. Featuring zoned breathability panels for maximum airflow and comfort. Seamless, gradient zoned compression panels for increased blood flow and maximum muscle containment for increased performance and enhanced recovery times.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception â awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX compression fabric with enhanced power to support the shin, calf, ankle, Achilles and arch of the foot.
- Graduated fit to promote circulation for muscle performance and faster recovery.
- Linked toe cage and light padding for added comfort.
- Seamless construction for greater comfort.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.