With Graduated Compression engineering and flexible PWX FLEX fabrics in the arms to promote blood flow, the 2XU Long Sleeve Compression Top reduces arm fatigue in the forearms while strengthening the core muscle groups in the trunk of the body allowing you to maintain better posture and enhanced breathing while training and competing. This top provides an unrestricted range of motion through the utilization of PWX FLEX fabric in the core + upper arms and shoulders, ensuring that you are comfortable to train and compete at your best.
- Increased Circulation â Longer durations of sustained muscle performance, less fatigue, faster recover
- Graduated Compression Fit â Higher strength levels in the lower arm, encourages maximum blood flow return toward the heart, promoting increased circulation for faster recovery
- Muscle Containment â Reduced muscle vibration, improved muscle alignment for increased power, protection from muscle damage and fatigue
- Reduces effects of DOMS â Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Heightened Proprioception â More alert and agile