2XU is one of the fastest growing sporting goods brands globally. Our business is seeking a highly-motivated office-based Customer Service Executive to support growth within our EMEA markets. This role will support our wholesale network and our direct eCommerce consumer business.
Office based in Twyford - Reading Area.
Position available Immediately
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Order entry and placing with 3PL
- Order confirmation.
- Logistics support/co-ordination.
- Customer Support - Provision of assets/product info/product queries/generalqueries
- Working with our PR company to maximise exposure.
- Warranties/Returns - main point of contact and process execution.
- Support to regional sales executives.
- Accounts support
The successful candidate:
- Highly motivated and passionate about sport
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- High level of energy with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong technical knowledge of performance sporting apparel or other technical products, with the ability to communicate detail clearly
- An undisputed team player
- Knowledge of using order management systems
- Be highly attentive to detail
We are interested to hear from anyone currently in inside sales, customer service or an exceptional graduate with ambition to to grow our business.
Please forward CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org. 2XU UK Limited, Unit 1B, 21 London Road, Twyford, Berkshire, RG10 9EH