Transit Insulation Jacket
Item No: WR5822a-BLK_BLK-XS
Durable double-weave shell with world-leading DWR treatment to withstand rain and showers.
Lightweight EXTREME HEAT synthetic insulation offers all the warmth of natural down but is fast-drying, has superior moisture management and is environmentally sustainable. The thermo-reflective inner back panel retains body heat for added warmth.
Mesh zip panel lets you customise coverage and air flow.
MAIN FABRIC: 100% Polyester
FILLING: 100% Polyester
Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours. Mild detergents only. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dryclean.
To restore loft, cool tumble dry inside out. Ensure garment is thoroughly dry before storage.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Bonded channels throughout the jacket, to keep lightweight extreme heat insulation in place
- Thermo-reflective panels line the vest, to reflect body heat back onto the skin
- Hood with internal brim for a secure fit
- Waterproof chest zip pocket
- Air-mesh panel zip for ventilation
- Fleece-lined pockets with zip closure for warmth and security