Mid-Rise Compression Short
Compression with a wide power comfort waistband for a streamlined fit. This 2XU Mid-Rise Compression Short is suitable for any activity - ideal for both low and high impact training and competition. Designed to protect your muscles from damage.
Item No: WA3027b-BLK_DBK-XXS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 8cm comfort band with powermesh
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5 business days within Sweden.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
30 Day Return Deadline Extended to 90 Days: Please be aware that our normal 30 day return policy has been extended to 90 days for the time being to help mitigate any issues you may have returning your order in light of COVID-19 restrictions. Any questions please email customer services at email@example.com
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Compression support to abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles to reduce muscle vibration
- PWX 70D front and 105D back panels for flexibility and power
- Power comfort wide waistband
- Body firming and sculpting fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing