MCS X Training Comp Tights
Cross training involves a range of dynamic movements that are physically demanding. Designed to support key muscles under impact from HIIT, these tights provide anatomically mapped muscle support for reduced muscle fatigue, damage and reduced risk of injury. Graduated compression for greater recovery.
- • MCS mapping targets the glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps and calves
- • PWX Flex 70D Compression front panels
- • PWX Weight 105D Compression back panels
- • Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery
- • 2XU embossed waistband for comfort
- • Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- • Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odor protection
Item No: MA5365b-BLK_GLD-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- MCS mapping targeted to glutes, hamstrings, quads and calf muscles
- Glute mapping - targets and activates glutes and aids postural awareness for pelvic and lower back stability
- Hamstring mapping - reduces muscle strain and injury from lifts and squats
- Quad mapping - reduces impact from running, jumping and squatting
- Calf mapping - reduces strain and injury from the acceleration and deceleration phases of running
- 2XU jacquard waistband for greater comfort when worn as a base layer
Compression support to entire leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5 business days within Sweden.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
30 Day Return Deadline Extended to 90 Days: Please be aware that our normal 30 day return policy has been extended to 90 days for the time being to help mitigate any issues you may have returning your order in light of COVID-19 restrictions. Any questions please email customer services at email@example.com
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- MCS mapping targets the glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps and calves to reduce strain and muscle soreness
Glute mapping targets and activates glutes and aids postural awareness for pelvic and lower back stability
Hamstring mapping reduces muscle strain and injury from lifts and squats
Quadriceps mapping reduces impact from running, jumping and squatting
Calf mapping reduces strain and injury from the acceleration and deceleration phases of running
- Compression support to entire leg with PWX Flex 70D front panels and PWX Weight 105D back panels for coverage in the right places.
- Graduated compression increases circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise
- Flexible waistband for comfortand extended wear
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- Moisture-wicking to keep you cool and dry