MCS Run Compression Shorts
Item No: MA5331b-BLK_BRF-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- improved performance and muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
- Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
- Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
- WAISTBAND STORAGE
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels.
- High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
- BE SEEN
Signature reflective X logo on thigh provides visibility in low-light conditions.
Waistband: 3cm flat band with internal powermesh
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5 business days within Sweden.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
30 Day Return Deadline Extended to 90 Days: Please be aware that our normal 30 day return policy has been extended to 90 days for the time being to help mitigate any issues you may have returning your order in light of COVID-19 restrictions. Any questions please email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- MCS mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint