Compression 5 inch Shorts
The 2XU Core Compression 5 Inch Short is a supportive compression baselayer to be worn under uniforms. Shorter length to remain discreet under shorts but can also be worn as outer layer.
Item No: WA4481b-BLK_NRO-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Rise: Regular Waistband: 4cm covered elastic with drawstring Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5 business days within Sweden.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
30 Day Return Deadline Extended to 90 Days: Please be aware that our normal 30 day return policy has been extended to 90 days for the time being to help mitigate any issues you may have returning your order in light of COVID-19 restrictions. Any questions please email customer services at email@example.com
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX compression fabric support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad, hamstring muscles.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit.
- Moisture wicking yarns to keep you dry.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.