Project X Trisuit
Project X Trisuit
*APPLIED AT CHECKOUT
END OF SEASON SALE: Sale includes 30% off selected full price items and a further 30% off sale/outlet items in the End of Season Sale category only (or products with a 30% off callout). Limited time only valid from 1st of July 2020 to 11.59pm AEST 12th of July 2020. This offer can be redeemed on https://www.2xu.com/au and it is applied at the checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, coupons or promotions. This offer may be extended or changed at 2XU’s discretion. Whilst we will endeavour to update stock levels your item may be sold out and we will issue a refund if your order cannot be fulfilled. Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. As stock availability across our range fluctuates, we cannot guarantee that we’ll have the preferred item that you wish to exchange for in stock. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Due to current global circumstances, processing and shipping times may be delayed. See all https://www.2xu.com/au terms and Conditions at: https://www.2xu.com/au/terms-and-conditions.html/
Ultimate endurance and aerodynamics are delivered through 2XU's most advanced compression and fabric bonding technologies.
Item No: MT4834d-BLK_GDG-S-cto
Project X is specifically designed for long distances, with a next-to-skin fit, for a range that is built for optimal speed and performance.
- PRX DRG 0 - Delivering the ultimate in moisture management, fast drying and breathable. PRX DRG 0 has a high gauge knit structure for increased coverage and muscle support.
- PRX 3D - The ultimate aerodynamic fabrication. Dimpled fabric technology enables greater speed through air. This Italian made fabric is highly breathable and fast drying with exceptional moisture management.
- LIGHTNESS - Thin fabric (less than 0.5mm) with a cross section that has less water retention to create less drag in the water. Fabric acts like a second skin and assures a feeling of total interaction between the skin and water.
- COMPRESSION - The combination of the woven structure and elastic yarns weaved together for less vibration promotes glide in the water, along with smoothed body surface to reduce turbulence.
- HYDROPHOBICITY - Highly technical process through all stages of the fabric with a treatment not only on the surface, but in the single yarns and fabric structure.