Prenatal Active 3/4Tights
Item No: WA3596b-BLK_NRO-M
Combining all the benefits of 2XU Compression technology with targeted panels to provide added support to areas subject to strain during pregnancy - the lower back and pelvic floor muscles. The tights also provide powerful compression support to upper leg muscles. Fabric is both breathable and comfortable, with a non-restrictive belly panel that expands as you grow.
- Breathable and seam-free tummy panel - grows with you during pregnancy.
- PWX 105D gusset for pelvic floor support.
- PWX and Power mesh fabrics target the lower back to support the upper body whilst enhancing posture and breathing.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Breathable high filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
NOTE: It is recommended that you seek information and advice about exercise safety from your doctor, a sports medicine doctor, physiotherapist or an exercise physiologist pertaining to your pregnancy. Due to the size of the tummy panel, recommended use of this garment is from the middle of the 2nd trimester, but may vary across individuals. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the product, it is recommended that you immediately cease wearing the compression garment and consult your doctor.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days New Zealand wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles.
- High-gauge elastometric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery. Greatest durability + fabric return.
- Superior knit structure for multi-directional stretch + consistent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour and UPF50+ sun protection.