Compression Short Sleeve Top
Item No: MA2307a-BLK_SIL-XS
The 2XU Compression Short Sleeve Top is a versatile piece engineered to enhance posture for activities with upper body demands. Powerful, lightweight and designed to provide unrestricted freedom. Mesh panels ensure breathability. Perfect for activities such as running, crossfit, weights, racquet and ball sports.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception â awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days New Zealand wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- High power PWX FLEX supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.