Accelerate Compression Shorts
Compression with a waistband designed for ultimate comfort for activities where you bend at the waist or floorwork where drawstrings may be bulky. The 2XU Accelerate Compression Shorts will also sit flat under your gear as a baselayer.
- • 2XU jaquard waistband for comfort
• 70D PWX Flex Compression front and back panels
- • Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- • Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- • Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- • Multi-directional stretch
- • Flexible & breathable
- • Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
• Antibacterial + UPF50+ sun protection
Item No: MA4478b-BLK_NRO-L
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 5cm 2XU jacquard elastic
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Compression support to adductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles to reduce muscle vibration
- PWX 70D front and 105D back panels
- 2XU jaquard waistband for comfort
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing