Sub Cycle Bib Shorts
*prices as marked*
Introducing the seasonal offering of 2XU's Cycle Bib Shorts in vibrant colours and prints. Engineered with SBR Power fabrication, the 2XU Sub Cycle Bib Short offers optimal durability and endurance. High performance yarns and engineering for muscle support and stabilisation.
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: MC4909b-cto
- Main Fabric - SBR POWER - Built from 70D elastane, SBR POWER offers superior power, durability and strength. Featuring high denier nylon yarn for impressive support and moisture management, plus a mid-level gauge for stability. Impressive muscle stabilisation through action is also assured.
- ICE X - Engineered from high filament cross section polyester, this impressive heat management fabric delivers unbeatable moisture wicking properties. Excellent stretch and recovery memory to move with the body.
- SENSOR MESH - Utilising a nylon-LYCRAÂ® fibre matrix with high filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal airflow engineering, SENSOR MESH provides the ultimate in moisture management, and LYCRAÂ® fibre from INVISTA provides unparalled durability.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Superior power, durability and strength. Mid-level gauge for stability, impressive muscle stabilisation
- Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and comfort
- 2XU's new Italian engineered STELVIO chamois, utilising dimpled fabric technology and 120 density foam for maximum breathability and comfort