- • New relaxed fit: semi-fitted at the hem
• Bespoke XVENT fabric
- • Subtle branding
- • Custom jacquard panels for ventilation
- • Silver reflective logo
- • Flatlock seams for anti-chafe
- • Branded back neck taping
Item No: WR6056a-BLK_BLK-XS-cto
Suited to both indoor activity and trans-seasonal outdoor training, XVENT apparel is loaded with technical features and benefits. Three-way cooling is delivered with Xylitol to draw heat away from the skin's surface, IR blocking to reflect the sun's rays and cross-section polyester yarns to aid moisture evaporation. High-filament polyester yarn ensures comfort, while uniquely engineered jacquard panels allow for targeted air flow.
- Moisture-wicking double-faced mesh construction wicks sweat away from the skin
- Uniquely engineered jacquard panels for targeted ventilation and breathability
- Micro-filament polyester with IR protection delivers rapid moisture dispersal to keep you dry
- The ultimate in cooling technology, Xylitol draws heat away from body
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5-7 business days Canada wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- New relaxed fit: semi-fitted at the hem
- Bespoke XVENT fabric
- Custom jacquard panels for ventilation and moisture management
- Silver reflective logo
- Flatlock seams for anti-chafe
- Branded back neck taping