Steel X Compression Cycle Shorts
30% OFF // CODE: TAKE30
VICTORIA DAY SALE
Use Code: "TAKE30" In Shopping Cart.
Valid: 15/05/19 12:01AM PST - 21/05/19 11:59PM PST.
*Offer Excludes Wetsuits
Item No: WC4923b-BLK_BLK-XS
Powerful compression provides muscle support to the upper legs for greater performance and protection against fatigue. The Italian-made 120D ALTA BADIA chamois provides maximum breathability and comfort.The ultimate cycle solution to keep you protected on the inside and out. With abrasion-resistant hip panels engineered from fabric 15 times stronger than steel, the cut-proof panels will protect against road rash and tears.
- PWX 105D - Our lightest and most powerful compression fabric engineered for sports. Offering powerful compression and multi-directional stretch. Combining nylon and INVISTA Lycra yarns for greater durability. Moisture-wicking, antibacterial and UPF 50+ sun protection.
- STEEL X COMPRESSION - Introducing 2XU’s latest fabric technology, STEEL X. Made from polyethylene fibre with ultra-high molecular orientation, the result is 15 times stronger than steel. Offering ultimate protection while on the bike and featuring high abrasion, cut and tear resistance without compromising comfort, lightness, moisture management and aerodynamics.
- ALTA BADIA CHAMOIS - Built using industry-leading 120-density foam, the Alta Badia chamois is the optimal density for ultimate comfort. Multi-zoned padding, pre-shaped technology and a seamless one-piece design ensure an ideal fit for every ride. Perforated for essential breathability and enhanced moisture management, with a low-profile outer edge to prevent chafing and antibacterial protection for odour control.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5-7 business days Canada wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Ergonomic high abrasion, cut resistance and tear resistance panelling
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX 105D compression fabrics to reduce muscle fatigue
- Moisture wicking
- Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and comfort
- 2XU's new Italian engineered ALTA BADIA chamois, utilising dimpled fabric technology and 120 density foam for maximum breathability and comfort