MCS Run Compression Tight
Your run apparel is as important as your running shoes. The 2XU MCS Run Compression Tight has been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the leg. Providing anatomically mapped muscle support for greater performance and recovery.
- • No Drawstring Waistband
- • Muscle Containment Stamping targeted to quad and calf
• 70D PWX Flex Compression front panels
- • 105D PWX Weight Compression back panels
- • Graduated Compression
- • Rear zip pocket to keep essentials secure
- • Reflective logos for greater visibility
- • Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- • Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
• Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
Item No: WA4412b-BLK_NRO-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 8cm comfort band with powermesh
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 23-26* Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5-7 business days Canada wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping targeted to quad and calf to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint
- Calf/Gastrocnemius mapping - reduces muscle strain, especially during the toe phase of running and helps reduce ground reaction forces on the calf by reducing muscle oscillation