MCS Cross Training Compression Top
30% OFF // CODE: TAKE30
VICTORIA DAY SALE
Use Code: "TAKE30" In Shopping Cart.
Valid: 15/05/19 12:01AM PST - 21/05/19 11:59PM PST.
*Offer Excludes Wetsuits
Cross training involves a range of dynamic movement that are physically demanding. The 2XU MCS Cross Training Compression Long Sleeve Top has been designed to support key muscles under impact from high intensity interval training. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery.
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: WA4222a
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Fit (mmHg): MODERATE 15-20* Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5-7 business days Canada wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Trapezius mapping - reduces muscle strain and impact on rotator cuff from weights and overhead lifts
- Lattisimus dorsi mapping - increases postural awareness and reduces muscle strain and impact on lower back from lifts and squats