The 2XU Compression Tank is engineered for muscle containment and supporting the upper body, shoulders and core region to maintain better posture and improved breathing while training and competing. This newly designed sleeveless top with mesh panels provides unrestricted arm mobility with a focus on maximum breathability and strength to the core of the body.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception â awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5-7 business days Canada wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports the shoulder, deltoid, pectoral and stomach muscles.
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.