Compression Calf Sleeves
The 2XU Calf Sleeves are great for activities on land or water when you want to feel with your feet or if you prefer to wear your own socks.
SOLD IN PAIRS
Item No: UA2595b-WHT_WHT-XS
The 2XU Calf Sleeves use a seamless construction to create the ultimate graduated sleeve for lower leg protection. Designed to encase the entire lower leg; calf to lower ankle, the sleeve applies the correct pressure to increase circulation while sedentary or support the calf, shin and Achilles when worn during activity.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins
- Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5-7 business days Canada wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- PWX POWER compression fabric with enhanced power supports the shin and calf muscles.
- Graduated fit promotes circulation for muscle performance and faster recovery.
- Seamless construction for greater comfort.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.