XVENT Run Jacket
The XVENT Run Jacket delivers breathability for warm conditions, and water-resistant DWR coating for wet weather training.
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: WR5607a
Perforated panels provide essential ventilation across the back, targeting zones most susceptible to sweating and overheating. Constructed with a fast-drying, four-way stretch fabric, this jacket delivers comfort from start to finish.
- Four-way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Fast-dry advanced moisture management
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection
- DWR finish for water resistance
- Perforated panels for targeted ventilation and breathability
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Semi-fitted shape
- Elastic cuffs
- Zip-through front
- Perforated back for ventilation
- Silver reflective logo
- Underarm gusset for minimal chafe
- Fused stand collar
- Internal 'Human performance multiplied' graphic
- Invisible zip pockets for secure storage