XVENT Run Jacket
The XVENT Run Jacket delivers breathability for warm conditions, and water-resistant DWR coating for wet weather training.
Item No: WR5607a-BLK_BLK-XS
Perforated panels provide essential ventilation across the back, targeting zones most susceptible to sweating and overheating. Constructed with a fast-drying, four-way stretch fabric, this jacket delivers comfort from start to finish.
- Four-way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Fast-dry advanced moisture management
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection
- DWR finish for water resistance
- Perforated panels for targeted ventilation and breathability
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Semi-fitted shape
- Elastic cuffs
- Zip-through front
- Perforated back for ventilation
- Silver reflective logo
- Underarm gusset for minimal chafe
- Fused stand collar
- Internal 'Human performance multiplied' graphic
- Invisible zip pockets for secure storage