Vectr Merino L.C FullLeng Sock
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: UA5157e
Boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, reducing risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering.
MERINO LIGHT CUSHION
2.5mm light cushioning designed to cover all the bases for most activities with merino yarns to assist with breathability and temperature regulation while
trail running in cold climates.
Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit.
WIDE TOE BOX
Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort.
Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry.
1. Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation
2. Improved coordination and performance
3. Promotes circulation in the foot
4. Improved muscle alignment
5. Increased agility
6. Faster recovery
Fit (mmHg): MODERATE 15-20 at base of foot.
(20-30 mmhg at ankle - full length only)
Delivery & returns
Standard Shipping; 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Express Shipping; 2-3 business days after dispatch.
*Dispatch times may be slightly delayed during promotional periods as we are processing orders as quickly as possible.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- X-LOCK supports plantar fascia, arch and ankle to optimise foot strike and push-off
- Blister prevention design
- Ergonomic left/right foot improves fit and comfort
- Light cushioning to support forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact without the bulk
- Compression support to calf, shin, ankle, achilles and foot
- Graduated compression for improved warm-up and recovery post-exercise
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort
- Mesh panel for ventilation
- Polygiene® - Permanent antibacterial and anti-odour technology