Refresh Recovery Tights
*Applied at checkout Details
The perfect recovery tool after rigorous training and competition for fresher legs. The 2XU Refresh Recovery Tights provide superior gradient compression to stabilise muscles and promote increased bloodflow for faster recovery and return to form. Comfort 2XU waistband to allow for extended hours of wear and sleep.
- • Graduated fit to promote blood flow for faster recovery
- • PWX 105D supports leg muscles to reduce stiffness and swelling
- • Comfort waistband for extended wear
- • Moisture wicking to keep the skin’s surface cool and dry
- • Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- • Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odor protection
Item No: MA4419b-BLK_NRO-XS
- Faster recovery
- Reduced muscle stiffness
- Reduced soreness
- Reduced swelling
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 5cm jacquard waistband
FIT (mmHg): FIRM 20-25* Fabric: PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- PWX 105D supports leg muscles to reduce muscle stiffness and swelling post exercise
- Graduated fit promotes blood flow for faster muscle repair and recovery
- Comfort waistband for extended wear
- Contour moulded crotch for comfort
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing