Postnatal Active Tights
Item No: WA3598b-BLK_NRO-XS
SEAMLESS STOMACH PANEL
Non-compression yet supportive seam-free stomach panel works to assist abdominal muscle recovery.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch and Power Mesh reduces muscle movement and provide support to the lower back.
Firm graduated compression to assist circulation and reduce swelling in the ankles and feet.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance
4. Improved muscle alignment
5. Increased agility
6. Faster recovery
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 20-25
NOTE: It is recommended that you seek information and advice about exercise safety from your doctor, a sports medicine doctor, physiotherapist or an exercise physiologist before starting any postnatal exercise. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the product, it is recommended that you immediately cease wearing the compression garment and consult your doctor.
Delivery & returns
Standard Shipping; 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Express Shipping; 2-3 business days after dispatch.
*Dispatch times may be slightly delayed during promotional periods as we are processing orders as quickly as possible.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
1. Full length compression tight
2. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. Non-compression, breathable, seamless stomach panel
4. Power mesh supportive lower back panel
5. Graduated compression to assist circulation and reduce swelling in the ankles and feet
6. Signature tonal X logos on thigh and calf
7. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe