MCS Run Compression Tight w/ Back Storage
The MCS Run Compression Tights (with muscle containment stamping) have been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs. This revolutionary fabric support system anatomically maps over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to further reduce muscle oscillation, fatigue and damage, helping you run stronger and longer. Graduated compression promotes circulation for an efficient warm-up and a faster recovery. Updated pocketing discreetly holds the essentials, while reflective logos ensure greater safety when running in low-light conditions. .
- • Drawstring Elastic Waistband
- • Lightweight PWX Compression fabric
- • MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping)
- • Powerful Compression and Flexibility
- • 3 Pockets at the Waist
- • Reflective Logos
Item No: MA5305b-BLK_UAF-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here