MCS Run Compression Shorts
Item No: MA5331b-BLK_UAF-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- improved performance and muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
- Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
- Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
- WAISTBAND STORAGE
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels.
- High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
- BE SEEN
Signature reflective X logo on thigh provides visibility in low-light conditions.
Waistband: 3cm flat band with internal powermesh
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint