MCS Football Comp 1/2 Short
The 2XU MCS Compression Shorts have been developed with a detailed understanding of the key movements and muscles used. Intensive training can involve short bursts of running and can cover long distances. Kicking and jumping require power from the lower body, and support is also required during shuffling, pivoting and twisting. Providing anatomically mapped muscle support for greater performance and recovery.
Item No: MA4479b-BLK_NRO-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Rise: Regular Waistband: 3.5cm covered elastic with drawstring Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping targeted to glutes and hamstring muscles
- Hamstring mapping - helps support and prevent strain/injury to muscles and tendons during kicking and the acceleration/deceleration phases of running
- Glute mapping - work with hamstrings to hyperextend hips which move thigh back during running