MCS Cross Training Compression Long Sleeve Top
Spend $300 Take $100 Off, Spend $200 Take $50 Off, Spend $100 Take $20 Off!*Details
A 2XU compression top designed for all sports. Cross training involves a range of dynamic movement that are physically demanding. The 2XU MCS Cross Training Compression Top has been designed to support key muscles under impact from high intensity interval training. Providing anatomically mapped muscle support for greater performance and recovery.
Item No: MA4221a-BLK_GLD-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Fit (mmHg): MODERATE 15-20* Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Trapezius mapping - reduces muscle strain and impact on rotator cuff from weights and overhead lifts
- Lattisimus dorsi mapping - increases postural awareness and reduces muscle strain and impact on lower back from lifts and squats
- Pectoral mapping - braces the shoulder and limits tension on the rotator cuff