MCS Bonded Mid-Rise Compression Tights
The 2XU MCS Bonded Mid-Rise Compression Tights are a tight with a sleek bonded flat waistband designed for activities where you bend at the waist or floorwork where drawstrings or zip pockets may be bulky. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery.
Item No: WA4529b-BLK_GLD-XXS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Rise: Mid Waistband: 8cm comfort band with powermesh Fit (mmHg): FIRM 23-26* Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- MCS mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Graduated compression for faster recovery between workouts
- Compression support to upper leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels
- Bonded flat wide waistband with internal pocket
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Sleek streamlined fit