GHST 1/4 Zip Pullover
The GHST 1/4 Zip Pullover is designed for runners prepared to take on all weather conditions.
Item No: MR5621a-BLK_BKM-XS
With DWR water resistance coating, moisture-wicking Power Mesh lining and bonded ventilation, this pullover prepares runners for all climates. The four-way stretch-woven upper provides multidirectional flexibility, while the lightweight jersey lower delivers comfort from start to finish.
- Four-way stretch-woven upper and jersey lower for comfort
- Eco-friendly, industry-leading carbon 6 DWR coating for water resistance in all weather conditions. After 20 washes, the garment will retain 80% of its water resistance (80/20 rating)
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection
- Dense woven fabric for wind resistance with an air permeability rating of 18.1
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Stand collar with 1/4 zip neck opening
- Shaped sleeve cuffs
- Bonded ventilation for breathability
- Moisture-wicking Power Mesh lining to keep the skin's surface cool and dry
- Combination knit and woven fabrication for wind resistance and ease of movement
- Zip-off sleeves to convert the jacket into a vest
- Black reflective 2XU and 'Human performance multiplied' logos
- Black reflective bonded bartacks