Elite MCS Compression Calf Guards
Item No: UA3064b-BLK_GLD-XS
Introducing the next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D). The MCS Compression Calf Guards offer unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity. Graduated compression also offers impressive recovery benefits post exercise.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins
- Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 20-25
Delivery & returns
Standard Shipping; 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Express Shipping; 2-3 business days after dispatch.
*Dispatch times may be slightly delayed during promotional periods as we are processing orders as quickly as possible.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
1. Compression calf guards (pair)
2. Quick-drying PWX highly powerful and flexible compression fabric
3. Calf MCS for targeted reduction of muscle oscillation
4. Graduated fit promotes an efficient warm-up pre-exercise and faster recovery post-exercise
5. Low profile design that can be worn on its own, with your favourite socks or even under your wetsuit for faster transition times in triathlon
6. Signature X logo
7. Flatlock comfort seams to reduce chafe