Elite Lite X:Lock Compression Socks
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- 200 Needle count knitted - lighter, denser and more durable
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 25-30* Fabric (Body and X:Lock): PWX 280D Yarns. 76% Nylon / 10% Olefin / 14% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- X-LOCK technology supports the plantar fascia and holds foot in place and helps prevent blisters
- Powerful compression support to calf, shin and tendons
- Graduated compression starting at foot to the calf for greater venous return
- Olefin Yarns for greater moisture management and durability
- Anatomically engineered footbed with cushioned heel and forefoot for comfort
- Linked seamless toe cage for added comfort