Compression Socks for Recovery
*Applied at checkout Details
GAME DAY OFFER: BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
Buy One and Get 20% OFF,
Buy Two and Get 25% OFF,
Buy Three+ and Get 30% OFF
*Selected items only.
The offer applies only on products in the Game Day category page with the mention *BUY MORE, SAVE MORE! Limited time only valid until 11.59pm AEST 23/02/2020. Not in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or coupon code. No rainchecks. Available online and in performance stores only. Offer may be extended or changed at 2XU’s discretion. For all 2xu.com/au conditions, please visit www.2xu.com/au/terms-and-conditions
This sock is specifically designed for recovery, with a stronger compression fabric throughout the sock for enhanced circulation and blood lactate clearance after activity. Wear after training, competition or rehab, or on long flights to reduce the risk of DVT.
SOLD IN PAIRS
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: WA2441e
The 2XU Compression Sock For Recovery is designed with anatomically correct left and right foot beds utilizing our newly designed footpads and arch positioning to provide maximum support for the foot in all sedentary positions. Enhanced circulation through powerful gradient pressure ratings and new venting panels on top of foot for added all day comfort.
- Versatile design suitable for everyday use
- Zoned padding for the heels, toes + balls of feet
- Vented toe panels for maximum breathability
- High filament nylon yarn for durability + premium moisture management
- Antibacterial treatment to minimise odour
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Engineered fabric + knit structure combined with graduated compression to enhance circulation for faster recovery.
- Proprietary padded zones with arch support and heel / achilles protection offers maximum comfort for active and sedentary recovery - sitting or standing.
- Anatomically engineered foot bed with channels for maximum moisture management, extra comfort and longer wear.
- Linked toe cage with padding and vented toe panel for maximum breathability and dryness.