Compression Short Sleeve Top
*Applied at checkout Details
GAME DAY OFFER: BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
Buy One and Get 20% OFF,
Buy Two and Get 25% OFF,
Buy Three+ and Get 30% OFF
*Selected items only.
The offer applies only on products in the Game Day category page with the mention *BUY MORE, SAVE MORE! Limited time only valid until 11.59pm AEST 23/02/2020. Not in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or coupon code. No rainchecks. Available online and in performance stores only. Offer may be extended or changed at 2XU’s discretion. For all 2xu.com/au conditions, please visit www.2xu.com/au/terms-and-conditions
Item No: WA2269a-BLK_BLK-XS
The 2XU Short Sleeve Compression Top is engineered for muscle containment and supporting the upper body, shoulders and core region allowing better maintenance of posture, improved breathing and agility while training and competing. Constructed to provide power and muscle protection while being flexible to ensure unrestricted mobility. The design and cut of this top with mesh panels provides maximum breathability and strength to the core of the body.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception â awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- High power PWX FLEX supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.