Compression Calf Guards
*Applied at checkout Details
GAME DAY OFFER: BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
Buy One and Get 20% OFF,
Buy Two and Get 25% OFF,
Buy Three+ and Get 30% OFF
*Selected items only.
The offer applies only on products in the Game Day category page with the mention *BUY MORE, SAVE MORE! Limited time only valid until 11.59pm AEST 23/02/2020. Not in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or coupon code. No rainchecks. Available online and in performance stores only. Offer may be extended or changed at 2XU’s discretion. For all 2xu.com/au conditions, please visit www.2xu.com/au/terms-and-conditions
Lighter than calf sleeves, the 2XU Compression Calf Guards are great for training or competitions. Extremely powerful, breathable and engineered with UPF50+ sun protection your legs will definitely thank you!
SOLD IN PAIRS
Item No: UA1987b-HPK_HPK-S-cto
The 2XU Compression Calf Guards are strategically designed to be exceptionally effective for the containment of the calf muscle when training and competing. Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage and shin splints. A versatile item that allows athletes to use their preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during triathlon.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins
- Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- High power PWX FLEX compression fabric with optimal breathability and flexibility supports the shin and calf muscles.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.