Compression 5 inch Shorts
The 2XU Core Compression 5 Inch Short is a supportive compression baselayer to be worn under uniforms. Shorter length to remain discreet under shorts but can also be worn as outer layer.
Item No: WA4481b-BLK_SIL-XS
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Rise: Regular Waistband: 4cm covered elastic with drawstring Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- PWX compression fabric support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad, hamstring muscles.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit.
- Moisture wicking yarns to keep you dry.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.